Brainwash yourself in 21 days
I want to discuss a concept that can change your life as it did mine. One of the most valuable concepts that I personally learned is that in order
to reach the level of success, self-confidence and prosperity that you want, you have to brainwash yourself. Yes, see either way it goes, you are
going to be brainwashed. But the question is who is doing the brainwashing? Believe it or not, the world that we live in is always trying to
brainwash you. They are trying to penetrate your subconscious mind. Florence Scovel Shinn, once said, “If you do not run your subconscious
mind yourself, someone else will run it for you.” The media wants to brainwash you. Certain religions want to brainwash you. Advertising
companies want to brainwash you. That’s why they spend 20 billion dollars every year in marketing ads, just to get inside of your subconscious
mind. They know that once they become a part of your paradigm, your belief system, they have a slight level of control over your decision-
making. After years of research psychologists have finally understood how the subconscious mind works, and how to penetrate it at will. This is
why controlling the masses isn’t hard at all. Jim Morrison once said, “Whoever controls the media controls the mind.”
See, once you have control over someone’s mind you control what they create in their reality. So, wouldn’t it be better, if you were to brainwash
yourself? In this video I’m going to teach you how to successfully reprogram your mind and brainwash yourself for the purpose of creating a
desired effect in your life. There’s nothing you cannot do with this knowledge. If apply , , correctly, you will successfully create happiness
prosperity, abundance, fulfillment, self-confidence and so much more. But you have to be diligent in this exercise. In order for this to work, you
have to be persistent and have a small amount of willpower. It takes a minimum of 21 days to form a brand new belief.
Repetition is key. Let’s get started. In order, to understand how to successfully brainwash yourself you have to understand the subconscious
mind. Your subconscious mind is extremely powerful but also extremely vulnerable. Here are some facts about your subconscious mind.
- Your subconscious mind is always on and recording what you are hearing and saying. It’s even picking up what you are not consciously
- aware of. This is how subliminal messages work. If you fall asleep with the TV on, it hears everything being said, and is listening.
- It is a giant tape recorder. It records all of your life’s memories and experiences. It stores all events as mental movies and images in the
- mind. It does not hear “no or not”. If you say I will not smoke cigarettes, thus you will continue to think cigarettes
- It cannot comprehend the future. The subconscious only knows now. The present is the only tense that exists. That’s why if you have goals
- . you should see them already accomplished
- Our subconscious controls 95% of our lives. The subconscious forms our habits and we are creatures of habit. 95% of the things you said
- and thought today, you also said and thought yesterday. That means the conscious mind is only in control 5% of the time.
- It cannot tell the difference between the imagination and actual event. That’s why you get scared with Goosebumps while watching a scary
- movie. You consciously know that it’s not real, but the subconscious mind cannot tell the difference. Last but not least.
- Repetition creates new beliefs in the subconscious mind. Say or think anything long enough and you will eventually start to believe it even
- if it’s completely false at the time. with that being said you can understand how and why there is a war out for your mind. One of the things
- they don’t tell you that on a quantum level you will literally begin to attract the very things you place inside of your subconscious mind. Yes,
- you attract the things that you think about most often. This is sometimes called the law of attraction and it is a true and powerful universal
- principal. It states that you will draw to you the situations, circumstances, people and events that match your dominant filling thoughts and
- words. Your thoughts are a form of dynamic energy that attracts to you exactly what you think. Since the subconscious mind forms our
- habits we usually think the same thoughts over and over again. And this is why we get the same reality over and over again. In order for us
- to consciously choose a better reality we must reprogram our subconscious thoughts. This is why you need to brainwash yourself. So how
- ?do we do it
These are the eight steps
Take a sheet of paper and write down exactly what you want in full detail. It could be anything from a lifestyle to a certain job, to a particular car
.you want. It could be anything. Just make sure that is crystal clear in detail
Begin to visualize yourself already having and obtaining your desired object. Make mental movies in your mind and play them out as if already a
reality. Remember the subconscious mind cannot tell the difference between a visualization and an actual event.
Stop watching television shows or movies that contradicts your new beliefs. Since the subconscious mind is always influenced, you want to give
it the right influence. Only give your attention an energy to the things that compliment your idea lifestyle and desired object. Go on a news fast
for thirty days. Don’t watch the news at all. You’ll notice how your vibration will begin to rise.
Create a short but sweet affirmation, that implies that you already have your desired object. For example, if you want to become successful,
create an affirmation such as I AM SUCCESSFUL. If you want to be financially stable start your affirmation with, I AM PROSPEROUS. Always
start your affirmation in the present tense, such as I HAVE, I AM. Remember, the subconscious only operates in the present tense.
Create an alarm on your phone that will remind you at a certain time to speak your chosen affirmation. Now, for this exercise I would like you to
only choose one affirmation. Set a five-minute timer on your phone and every day say your affirmation over and over again. While you are
saying it, images will start to appear in your mind, regarding what you are saying. Let them happen and feel the feelings while continuing to say
the affirmation. This may seem foolish at first, but I assure you this is a sure way to drum any new idea inside of your subconscious mind. Do this
.for a minimum of 21 days
Listen to affirmations or create your own that complements your desired goal. Make a mp3 and put it on your phone and listen to it on a low
comfortable volume while you sleep and put it on repeat. Your subconscious mind is always listening and it’s completely vulnerable in a
dreamlike state. You will begin to adopt what you hear in the affirmations as your belief system does this for a minimum of 21 days.
Begin to talk about what you desire, as if it’s already a fact. Let’s say you are having a conversation with a friend about your finances. Talk as if
you are already as prosperous as you want to be. In other words, use your imagination like a child and pretend act as if. Remember your reality
.follows your imagination
Repeat, repeat, repeat. New habits and beliefs are formed through repetition. Remember, it takes a minimum of 21 days to form a brand new
.belief. If you follow these 8 steps you will successfully brainwash yourself